Monday, October 28, 2013

Counting On You, First Grade

First Grade...If you think your class is a bunch of smarty pants, answer my question.  Turn your class answer into Mrs. Edwards and I will let you know if you are correct.  Good luck, first grade!

Mrs. Edwards is counting books in the library. She has just counted the 17th book. What numbers will Mrs. Edwards say for the next 5 books?  Write these numbers down.


17, _________, ___________, ___________, __________, ___________


Look at Mrs. Thompson's Smarty Pants!  They emailed me a picture of their answer...way to go!

6 comments:

  1. Way to go, Mrs. Mooneyham's class....you got the correct answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mrs. Thompson's class...you are a bunch of smarty pants. I love how you answered on index cards and emailed me a picture of your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Ward's class worked together in groups to solve this Smarty Pants challenge...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Young's class is awesome...they came up with the right answer and emailed it to me! Kiss your brain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahooo.....yeah, Mrs. Cronan's class! You are most definitely in the Smarty Pants club this time. I look forward to seeing you share your "smartness" with me again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job, Mrs. Wilson's class...you are 100% correct! Great job!

    ReplyDelete